Friday, March 9, 2012

March Migration Madness!

Cardinal : Male Northern Cardinal (cardinalis cardinalis) on a branch in a snow storm Stock Photo
Photo of male Northern Cardinal courtesy 123rf.com

The Great Back Yard Bird Count is in:  for more information and to find out why a picture of a Cardinal is included in this post click here.  The category most interesting to me is "Localities Reporting the Most Species".

Now get ready for March Migration Madness:  click here and vote for your favorite North American bird.  I may vote for the humble House Finch because I love their song so much.  Or I may vote for the Bluebird because they are so pretty, and I like their song, too.  Or I may vote for....oh, so many choices!

What did you learn today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed for appropriate content, then appropriate comments are posted within 36 hours or less.